Export termbases in SDL Multiterm format
How to export termbases in SDL Multiterm format from QTerm
1. Log in and choose the term base you want to export.
2. Click Export.
3. Choose format for export. In this case, choose SDL Multiterm.
4. Choose languages for export.
5. Choose which meta data you want the export to contain.
6. Choose appropriate settings, click Help for more information.
7. Click the link to download the exported file.
Please note, that if you only have reading rights for the QTerm termbase, you will not be able to export it. In that case, contact your PM for help.