Retrieve and return a license
Retrieve a license from our memoQ server
In some cases, you might borrow a license for at specific project or a specific time.
Follow the instructions below to retrieve the license.
Please return the license if you finished earlier than the deadline or don't need it anymore. See Return a license from our memoQ server below.
NOTE - follow these instructions if you have memoQ4free and have been granted a license from us.
2. Click Next.
3. Select I wish to update my ELM licenses from a memoQ server and click Next.
4. If the name of our server, memoq.kommunicera.se, is already in the list, click on the name and then Next.
- If the server is not listed, select The server is not in the list and click Next.
5. Fill in the Server URL (memoq.kommunicera.se) and the User name and Password you have received from the project manager. Then click Check login.
6. If your login is accepted, you will see the text SUCCESS in green.
- Click OK and then Next.
- If the login failed, you will see the text FAILED in red.
- Click OK and check and correct the details. Click Check login again.
Still no license?
Return a license from our memoQ server
You only borrow a license for at specific project or until a specific expiration date. Please return the license if you finished earlier than the deadline or don't need it anymore.
1. Start memoQ.
2. From the My memoQ menu, choose Activation.
3. Click on the license you want to return in the list. It's the one with the name of our ELM server, memoq.kommuncera.se, in the same row. Then click Return ELM license.