Export termbases as csv files
How to export term bases from QTerm
1. Log in and choose the term base you want to export.
2. Click Export.
3. Choose format for export (csv for a file to open in Excel or to import in e.g. memoQ).
4. Choose languages for export.
5. Choose which meta data you want the export to contain.
6. Click the link to download the exported file.
7. For instructions on how to open the csv file in Excel, see: http://wiki.kommunicera.se/index.php?title=Excel_-_how_to_open_.csv_file
Please note, that if you only have reading rights for the QTerm termbase, you will not be able to export it. In that case, contact your PM for help.