Create a View of several documents in memoQ
From Kommunicera Wiki
1. Mark the files you want to add to the view.
2. Click Create view (or right-click and choose Create view).
3. Give the view a name.
4. Click OK.
You find the view under the tab Views.
How can you use views?
- To make 1 file of several or all files to translate, to make it easier to translate, spell-check and run QA.
- To make a comment file to send as a 2-column rtf to the project manager/client. See: : http://wiki.kommunicera.se/mediawiki/index.php/Filter_for_comments_in_memoQ
- Everything you do in the view is automatically also done in the separate documents.
- Remember to remove the view when you are finished. If you have old views in your local copy of an online project, and this view contains files that already have been delivered and deleted from the server project, you need to delete those views and synchronize the project again. See http://wiki.kommunicera.se/mediawiki/index.php/Error_message_when_opening_project