Changing language codes in files
Changing target language in *.mqxliff files from plain English to British or American English
We use plain English as default for our projects in memoQ. If you need to change the language code, follow the instructions below.
1. Open the file in a text editor.
2. Seach for target-language="en", at the top of the file. Change to target-language="en-GB" for British English, and target-language="en-US" for American English.
REMEMBER TO CHANGE THE CODES BACK TO THE ORIGINAL ONES BEFORE DELIVERY!
Changing Norwegian language codes in tmx files for import in Studio
1. Open the tmx file in a text editor.
2. Search for srclang="nb" or srclang="no" (depending on what language the TM had in memoQ). Change to srclang="nb-NO". (One occurrence, at the beginning of the file.)
3. Search for tuv xml:lang="nb" or tuv xml:lang="no" (depending on what language the TM had in memoQ) and change to tuv xml:lang="nb-NO". (Several occurrences, one per translation unit in the TMX file.)